First, sorry for another sideways photo! I saved it correctly and cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. So for this technology un-savvy girl, please turn your head sideways and look at sweet Rylan!
One little, two little, three little steps!
Four little, five little, six little steps!
Seven little, eight little, nine little steps!
Ten little steps for Rylan!
Rylan is walking!!! He took his first few steps at the end of September and then did not take any steps for about another week. The last week though, he is getting much more comfortable on his feet. He will pull up on you (or the furniture) and let go and take off! He still has his little arms up for balance. He gets the biggest smile on his face and squeals in delight as he takes off across the room. My dad says that he looks like a bird because he picks up his leg so high for each step. And he is putting his heels on the ground more often than stepping on his tiptoes. My how time flies, it seems like yesterday that he was learning to crawl and now walking! Keep up the great walking Rylan!
4 comments:
YAAAAAYYYYYY Rylan!!!! I am so pumped for your little boy. Now, watch out... your life is about to get a lot more hectic (but fun!)
YIPEE!!! I am so proud of him! You better put on your running shoes!
ha! Love ya!
Hooray for Rylan!! I just can't imagine what TWO walking little boys is like--yikes! :)
We are so happy & proud of little Rylan. Now Jacob better watch out! Here comes Rylan!!
Now Mommy & Daddy will be doubly busy!!
We loved seeing the picture of him walking!
Post a Comment