What a fun and beautiful day to celebrate fall! Let me begin by saying that we love the pumpkin patch! We have been 3 times and had such fun each visit. Our first visit the boys wore their lion costumes. They looked so cute and would even "ROAR" at most people.
While at the patch, little lion Rylan loved to sit and touch the smooth skin of the pumpkin.

On the other hand, little lion Jacob did not stop moving! When we first arived, he picked up a small pumpkin and did not put it down until we got in the car after buying it!

Tonight after church services, we had a "Trunk or Treat." Several families stayed and handed out candy and treats from the trunks of thier cars. It was a nice, fun and safe environment. Jacob and Rylan handed out candy and walked around saying hello to the other kids and adults. Granna and GPop stayed and passed out candy too!

We hope you had a fun Halloween...we sure did! ROAR from our two little lions to you!!!!
6 comments:
The boys looked soooo cute dressed up in their little lion costumes. I'm sure they had a ball last night at the 'trunk-or-treat'. I think we have candy left over to last us a year (at least)!
The cutest little Lions I've ever seen!
What great fun we all had! I love those little lions! Too cute for words. Next year....football players?? HA!
Love ya!
THAT is some good stuff! cute cute!
AREN'T TWINS THE BEST????? Hard work but AMAZING!!! R and J are too CUTE!!!
Miss you,
J
Hey Kim! This is Sara Jo (Ju Go Ju)
I found your blog by just looking at blogs tonight! You have some handsome little Fellas!!Glad to see y'all are doing great!
Sara Jo
www.zsfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment